Northwest Connections(NWC) provides Emergency Mental Health Services to contracted counties in WI. This program is a collaborative effort between those county partners, service providers and law enforcement. NWC’s goal is to provide the least restrictive response to all crisis situations. Each county contracts for its specific service needs.
If you or someone you know is in crisis please call 888-552-6642 to reach the crisis line.
Services that Counties can contract for:
- Telephone – The crisis line is answered by DHS 34 trained crisis staff. The goals of this service are to provide callers with information, support, assessment, intervention and response planning. All documentation is sent to the county for follow-up and linkage.
- Mobile -This service is provided by DHS 34 trained crisis staff. The goals of this service are to provide onsite intervention, assessment and response planning. Availability is dependent on county contract.
- Crisis Services for Children Network (CSCN) – network is designed to develop out-of-home crisis stabilization facilities and assist counties with matching children experiencing a crisis to the most appropriate services. Each contracted county identifies specific providers that can be used in their community. Northwest Connections will match a child to crisis stabilization services, provide necessary training experiences to the providers, and coordinate services based on the individual county preferences.
- Additional services upon request
Solstice Warm Line Note: Hours Vary
- Intake Consent
- Release of Information
- Crisis Stabilization Provider Packet Checklist
- Voluntary Stabilization Admissions Agreement
Northwest Connections currently provides Emergency Mental Health services for the following counties: